Do you have a project that has languished as the 10th item on your to-do list?
If so, send it out way.
NEWcaps can provide your solution at no charge
Relevance is central to the CAPS learning model. Our students solve real problems. With real tools (used by real professionals), being mentored by real employers, leading to real contributions in the professional arena. To support that learning model, we are always looking for challenging projects that will train our students in key skills for employability.
Do you have a project that has languished as the 10th item on your to-do list? If so, send it our way. Are you an early-stage enterprise in need of support? CAPS can provide you solutions at no charge.
Our list of project successes is long and varied. Let CAPS know what needs you have and we will work to match you up with qualified students. Our students will be guided by instructors and mentors, but you will be the client. This is not an internship program requiring a large time commitment from the business partner, but companies for whom services are provided will need to be available to meet with students periodically regarding progress and provide an after-action report
Below are examples of CAPS student services:
- Business plan development and/or analysis
- Price Strategy
- Market Research
- Brand Development, Identity and Management Plan
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Event Planning and Management
- PR/Advertising Strategy Development
- Product Selling and Donation Solicitation
- Write Business Plan for Client
- Social media marketing plans, design and development
- Graphic design
- 2D & 3D animation
- Social media
- Web site digital assets
- Creative consulting
- Video production journalistic and creative: Promotional, PSA, Documentary, Feature Story, Inspirational short videos
- Multimedia reporting
- Design using AutoCad, Inventor, Revit, and Multi Sim
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing including 3D Printing, Laser Engraving & Cutting, CNC Router, CNC Plasma Cutter, Vertical Mill, Lathe, and MIG & TIG Welding
- Electronics including Circuit Boards, Component Assembly, Testing & Trouble Shooting
- Aerospace including Wind Tunnel Testing, Quad Copters, and Flight Simulator
Software Design & Development
- Mobile device applications
- Simple game design for brand promotion
- Simple software/engineering in various languages
- Simple Backend and/or Database Applications